Sunday, April 10, 2005

Anything and Everything

What a tame weekend... honestly. I am not saying it wasn't fun, or anything like that. Just that I could have used some friendly conversation or visiting distraction. Yesterday was pretty great, I hit that local comic show and spent only a bit more than I had allowed myself, but with the wedding approaching ever faster it felt like too much.

I have a pile of appearances now that are at least half the size of DD Vol 1... at least. And that is not counting his appearances in my recent collection of ongoings. I am seriously considering selling quite a few of my now finished series. Marvel Knights Spider-Man. My runs of Amazing. Things like that. If anybody has any advice for me, let me know, I want to get both a fair price for me first, whatever the buyer pays after that is fine.

My Dad and the twins came by to help me adapt my new excercise bike. Should not be too long and I will be peddling during commercial breaks. Hey one has to start somewhere. right? They were quite pleased that my house was pretty clean. Only two rooms that practically have mountains of clutter... and one of them has a door. My sister actually enjoyed reading a comic... this was really something for me to see. How do I know she was enjoying it? She would not leave until she was done. Problem is, this is one series that is on the cancellation block. At least it got her attention. Now if I could just find a series for each member of my immediate family.

Well, I hope somebody out there had a more exciting Sunday then I did.

No comments: