Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Place to Hang Your Horns

So, being the comic guy that I am, I thought I might steer you to a new place to discuss my favorite character, Daredevil. Sometimes being in this hobby can bring feelings of isolation. And even in other places one can find discussion, but true respect and shared interest? That is an aspect that can be rather fleeting.

Fans Without Fear is a unique and quickly growing fan site. Unique in that both fans new and old seem eager to learn from each other. Add to that, so many other topics are brought to light. From the now cancelled drama Blind Justice, to the rarely seen and often-wished forgotten, Trial of the Incredible Hulk.

As Comics moderator of this site, I would like to extend a formal invitation. Anything is up for discussion, as long as it is civil then no topic is turned away. So really, comics fans, stop by and let your feet up for awhile, and relax with some fellow fans.

No comments: