Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Day of Rest

It is quite a lazy day here. I am currently sorting through comic and trade lists, figuring out what I need to get that I missed. If anyone knows of a good online shop, please give me a link, I have found an excellent one for subscriptions with 35% off, and free shipping after spending $30 dollars, but I feel really loyal to my local shop. So even a great deal like that is not quite what I am looking for.

Also starting on another CD for my brother, which he will no doubt want by tomorrow. He won't get it, but he will still ask for it then. This will be the last one I do for awhile. His unique taste in music makes for impossibly long waits for download, which makes for an impossibly slow computer.

I just saw Blade: Trinity. And I think I will have to buy it at some point. It is the only movie in the trilogy that I have ever wanted to own. The character of Hannibal King fascinated me, quite a bit. Plus, he was really funny. I doubt Marvel did a movie TPB, but if they did, I will see if I can get that too. I hope there will be a Nightstalkers movie, like is rumored, and like the alternate ending hinted at.

I will be back tomorrow for, Comics to Come.

No comments: