Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Legal Matters

So, last night marked the return of Boston Legal. A return that I thought.... was new. Now, I know, at my age and with my level of TV exposure. If a show does not specifically state it's newness, it is a rerun. Sometimes I just wish it was the other way around. It wasn't a bad show (partial nudity aside) and it was "new" to me.

My brother is coming over today, so Scrubs will get cracked open, again. And we will all watch and laugh... for hours. Becky might rent some things for this rather impromptu visit. But mostly, there will be much Scrubs watching. Oh, and Becky said she might get comics. Those of you who can actually get comics at a reasonably early time on Wednesday, consider yourselves lucky.

There is a family reunion coming on Sunday, so I plan to have all my grumbles and ughs out later that day. Oh, and my employment advisor reminded me yet again that we have been meeting for a little over a year... and no job. So, nice to know that I am, if not persistent... then predictable.

No comments: