Saturday, August 27, 2005

Confusion

There is something to be revealed I guess, the daily blog has worn me down. Someone said to me today, that they would not be able to do this... a blog a day. Well, honestly, I can't do it either. And this is a guy with all the time in the world. I am kind of hoping that after 31 days of blogging, fate might see fit to push that job my way. And in that case, I can just conveniently say that I knew I would not have time to blog soon.

I found it amusing that two of my favorite comic writers can rely on various tricks of the trade to stay interesting. Revealing never before seen pitches, or insider stories... which while may make for short entries, have also left me smiling. So, maybe, after this some less frequent but still fun blogs are in order.

One of these writers has an column in this month's CBG completely devoted to keeping deadlines. You can see his website at www.peterdavid.net. I want to thank anyone who stuck through this little experiment. And with some relief I think I can say I might be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kev said...

I have enjoyed your daily blog experiment enormously. It has kept my interest (and kept me sane while I was on holiday). I will be sorry to see it end. But I can see that the prospect of finding something to write about each day might be daunting.

Just don't leave it too long between entries, though, please. I'll miss coming here in the knowledge that there will be something new for me to read each day.