Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Waiting for the Pros of Cons

Well, it has been a long day. A rather long beginning to my week actually. After the wedding, well I took in a huge breath of relief. But after that things took their long-awaited and much welcomed return to normalcy. Normalcy and financial security... and a lack of talk of big events and flowers and ... oh wait, I have done that blog. Anyway, after a weekend of attempts I have finally reached a contact of the Comic Con I will be attending. He informed me that it was one day, that there would be no guests, just various vendors. So, my question to you (my two readers) is whether I should spend money on this con or wait and see if another local con comes with more comic pros later this summer?

I went to Target today, I now officially don't like them as much. There was one new comic type book that I had not gotten... Spider-Girl... so I picked it up. I am sooooo ready for the big bookstore to come to town. My wife got "Phantom of the Opera" so that was alright, Happy Mother's Day mwahahaha. Tune into Blind Justice tonight. I hope my pal Al gets to. Blog is going to be short today, got this con dilemma.