Sunday, May 08, 2005

Be Back Monday

Expect a pretty lengthy review on Free Comic Book Day. I came away with 19 different comics. And I want to be very objective on each one. Anyway, it is loads of reading, and if you did not get to go. Or if I review something you might like, it might be left over. A pretty spectacular turn-out in my small town. So, I will see you soon, after I thoroughly devour a variety of stories.

See you on Monday, cats and kitties... make sure to kiss your momma with that mouth.

4 comments:

Kev said...

Wow, 19 comics? That is...insane. Excuse me while I spend a moment trying to control my envy...ahem...there we go. I am very pleased for you :)

I have ordered 6 comics from my online shop, so I am hoping that they will have them all in stock.

Anyway, I await with interest (as usual) your comments on what you have picked up...

Darediva said...

Geez, I got to pick from a measly dozen or so, and could only have 3 titles for free, or two and a Batman Heroclix. Now I know the guy must be a miser that runs the shop. Harrummph.

I got Marvel Adventures, The Batman Strikes, and the HeroClix.

Looking forward to your reviews.

Justin said...

I got a heroclix last year... that was pretty neat. It was Spider-Man jumping or something... I am pretty sure it is still in the glove box of the car, right where I put it after receiving it. This year was something else. And the companies really put some of their best stuff forward.

Northmoony said...

See you on Monday, cats and kitties... make sure to kiss your momma with that mouth.

LOL.
Where did you get that line?