Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The More Things Change

Well, Blind Justice made a premature exit from my TV last night and I felt... robbed. I don't believe I have invested in a show this much. The only comfort I have is in the company of other miserable fans and even alot of folks involved in the show (near as I can tell). I am still wondering if it was aired as intended. It did not feel like it... it actually felt like a lead in to the show (new flavor) of the week.

And of course when it rains ... it pours. My phone service just out of nowhere cut off. I never realized the bonds I had made that depended on that communication. I felt stranded, and I felt I had left my friend stranded. Add to that, my gambling winnings of course went to quickly remedy my lack of a telephone. All of this is trivial... but I feel like at least it warrants some grumbling on my part. At the very least it is my birthday tomorrow...

1 comment:

Kev said...

Sorry you had a bad day. Seems like everyone's Wednesday was jinxed...

I'm hoping you'll have a fab birthday today, though (obscenely young as you are ;-)) And I'm glad the phone is back in order. At least people will be able to call you to wish you a happy birthday. Can you imagine if it had been cut off today instead of yesterday?

Enjoy your day :-)