Sunday, September 04, 2005

Been Awhile

So, I am at a point in my life, where I am insanely busy, but doing relatively little. First and foremost, my wife is having a baby... soon. Oh how I long for naivety, I remember before Matthew was born, we were fairly certain it was going to be the week of the due date. Lucky for us silly young idiots, it was the due date. And now, with our second, it is a completely different frame of mind, because we have been told, it could be anytime this month. The wife is working so hard that she seems to be speeding up the process. There is something more than disconcerting knowing that I need be ready at anytime to pass out on a hospital floor.

Add to that, the car troubles... which in turn leads to a delay on a very promising job. My life is essentially on hold until the 7th (when the car can be looked at), until the baby is born then I will be needed for that. This all has my mind busy, but right now, I actually have little to do. Sure, I can look into my living room, and it appears an army of pinatas simply exploded there, but that is not likely to keep me busy.

Which brings me to my next thing, I have taken on a bit of a project. A volunteer, strictly for fun, project. A stupid thing to do, I suppose with the impending baby and job around the corner as it were, but this has me jazzed. Expect updates, hopefully in the form of artwork.

No comments: