Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Marvelous Developments

So, I know some of you out there don't get the Marvel.com newsletter. Below are just a couple of exciting tidbits and features to come to the site. With still more on the way! I think you can get the newsletter by going to the Marvel site. Here are those snazzy features

Last week we asked you what you wanted to see on the new Marvel.com and you told us: Digital Comics!! Next week, Marvel.com launches our new digital comic reader with Marvel comics never before seen in digital form. See ya in 7! ~Long time Marvel.com visitors will remember this was a feature utilized quite well when the Ultimate Universe began, in fact I can remember having every comic available on my player, the catch then was that you had to be registered. For this new one I can almost bet there is a reasonable fee, but probably an even greater selection. I seem to recall at it's peak the old player had over 150 to 200 comics available to read~

Our first big announcement is our RSS feeds and Podcasts. Want to know when your favorite content on Marvel.com has been updated? Want to hear exclusive chats with the hottest writers and editors working on Marvel comics? Just subscribe to our feeds and you can stay up-to-date on all the latest Marvel news! ~This is just wicked cool. I hope they keep the podcasts lengthy. There is alot of people I could listen to for hours. Giggly Dan Slott in particular.~

Anyway, check out Marvel's efforts, I for one could support many more changes like this.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Comics. Cool!