Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Confessions

This year was probably one of our more financially beneficial Christmases here at the Karguth corral. It helped that we were a bit better off compared to Christmas past. I suppose if I were a bit more into the sort of thing, I would say it was karma. We gave a better bounty this year... there was some gifts I felt genuinely very good about. I am still mad because my brother took my idea for my father's gift (but that's for a blog closer to the New Year). Ah well, Dad will probably like mine better, W, that is just all there is to it :^D

Anyway back on to the confessing part of that title. I have stolen two gifts this year. Forgive me Father Christmas... for I have sinned. The first was given to my son... it is a bank which counts coins with kind of like a calculator in the feeder so that it gives a digitally displayed read out. Well... I took it. And I have $15.50 worth of change... and it feels good!

Now on to the next thing, I am not sure I mentioned it on this blog, but I get a retailer's magazine. (I know I am not a retailer... *looks around* shhhhh). Well, this time when it came, I got a calendar. A really cool calendar. From the folks at CBG (you should all be getting this magazine- see past first blog entries for info). I was so happy, I have to say, it is pretty cool. I will take a picture of the cover to show off here.

So... there we go, confessed... deep breath and all that. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, plenty bountiful in it's own way. I will have a picture of my two favorite little elves in a day or two. That's the thing about Christmas, the camera is always in use.

1 comment:

Kev said...

Hmmm, well, I hope that you enjoy your Christmas contraband ;-) One of my elves flatly refused to be photographed all day, despite looking quite beautiful in sparkly clothes inspired (the look, not the demeanour) by the White Witch of Narnia.

I hope the elves (and you and Mrs K) have a lovely day :-)