Thursday, April 13, 2006

Late Night (No, really)

It seems like I started this blog posting about Easter. The first public display of my dislike of holidays, and it continued on from there. As did my poor sentence structure and a lack of worthwhile content. I guess I have felt a little bewildered as to the purpose of this blog, as I usually have. I don't get my comics in any reasonable time frame, and even straying from that subject seems uninteresting.

I know that after the weekend I will have alot to say, the holidays do that. And yet, I probably won't write about it. Maybe this blog goes the way of the Dodo... maybe I delete this and leave the preceding post. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Anyway enjoy the eggs, and the bunnies, and Easter, for whatever reasons.

2 comments:

Kev said...

I hope you survive Easter. You could try blogging about it. Family gatherings are always good for blog musings.

Blogs and worthwhile content...hmmm. Is that not an oxymoron? I suspect that my blog is overflowing with worthless content. But hey ho. I'll probably keep churning it out ;) I hope you do the same...

Did you buy me an Easter egg?

Darediva said...

Hoppy Easter, and don't eat too many eggs! Surely the holiday will give you a little blog fodder. Don't give up on us!