Monday, March 28, 2005

More Cowbell!

My little brother can make or break a family gathering for me. I am sure for everyone else it is the combination of my older brother and my uncle (and oh yeah the catching up with family *snore*) Now I love my family, don't get me wrong. I just don't like socializing, a game of UNO and a game of Scrabble was as close as I got. The game distracts people from the usual probing conversation one has to engage in.

"Justin how was..."

"Alright quit looking at my cards, Auntie. And for crying outloud I don't have a pair of sevens!"

With my little brother, it is nonstop impressions and the like. It was Will Ferrell day, so it was Harry Carey... and various other characters... I even brought up Dana Carvey, in the hopes that he would jump to that, and I would be prepared not to laugh. But he kept at it, his reward is seeing me not able to breathe and slamming my hand on the table for him to stop. My reward for the most part is that it allows me to have a little fun.

So, to all of you anti-social people, there will be a family holiday recovery meeting on Thursday, I expect everyone not to attend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »