Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Firsts and Foremosts

Wow... I started this, having to ride on the blog back of someone else. I only wanted to leave one comment, sure I could have just IMed this person. But I wanted to be first, so it is written, so shall it be. What? You in the back... speak up. There was another button you say? It could have saved me from this mess. Intriguing.

Well, while I am here, and you are captive. *ahem* I'm Henry the Eighth, I am... Henr-- Ow. Alright alright. A little about me then, I am a stay at home dad. Most of the time willingly and other times pulling my hair out. I am a writer for fun. I read far too many comics. And my head can hold an unearthly amount of meaningless things.

Well, I suppose this will have to be short and bitter. I will give you one piece of advice, Don't read Blankets and then listen to Sister Hazel's Champagne High. I might be back soon, but don't count on it.

Oh, and check out my letter in Comic Buyer's Guide this month. It comes out this week... issue #1604. What, it costs too much? It is like a phone book compared to Wizard! And the same price! Buy it and tell me how much of a fanboy kiss ass I am... Go! *wipes spittle off screen*

2 comments:

Kev said...

I need to buy a) a copy of Blankets (what's that you say? I already have one? Had one, actually, I gave it to some stay at home dad called Justin, I think) and b) Sister Hazel's Champagne High, just to see what is so wrong with the combination.

I would buy CBG too, except that I have no idea where to source it, and knowing my luck, I would get entirely the wrong edition and miss the fanboy ass-kissing letter entirely. Ho hum.

Justin said...

Never fear. I will get you a copy of the letter, I mean I have to tear it out to frame it, right? So, I will scan it before hand.