Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Kick Me, I am Down

So, I don't know... somebody kicked my Tuesday right out from under me. I don't want to talk about comics today. I don't really want to talk about anything today, but this is my only outlet. Honestly, I thought I was feeling better, but this consuming shadow of thought that in the two hours I have been awake, I may have upset one person, and seriously damaged ties with another. It is vomit-inducing.

I am going on... three and a half hours of sleep. Going to the same links in my favorites list. I don't know why I don't just pull myself away from the computer. In some silly way, I hope that both these people will get on, which for one (whom I can say without any hesitation, I don't know) would be near impossible, and the other ... she does not get on until much later.

Part of me is saying that as far as the second problem is concerned, I am better off. As that friendship was always dangerously unbalanced, and really for the most part non-existant. How can you have a friendship that is based heavily on one syllable conversations. (I would say monosyllabic, but that gets far too much PR) The weird thing is, I screwed up, and I have not even talked to her today!

I did have an interesting time, trying to find that first person, through blogs... nothing harder, let me tell you.

And I came across this line in Shannon's bloggy thingy:

I remember a bit of a conversation from earlier in the dream. Someone asks, [Do you know the relative strength of spider web?] My answer, [It's equivalent to steel cable, isn't it?]

I am not sure if it was a Spider-Man issue that brought that answer to her, but it would have been my reason for saying that. So Shannon, if you are reading that, thanks for giving me a big smile this morning.

Now off to find ways to waste time. :^(

No comments: