Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Update During Down Time

The brood was up and about early today. Two of us feeling off and on tummy troubles (I sympathise Matty). And others still simply trying to get back to bed, and they made it. So now, us older men of the house can just have the occassional grumble and moan.

I thought about doing a comics to come today, but from the looks of the blog, I just did one. Moreover, a bit of financial strain means getting those comics might not be possible, but there are far worse things. We had quite a day yesterday, an RN came by to do a follow up with the baby and the mommy. I was of course, acknowledged, which is always welcome. But after that conversations commenced which may as well have been in French. It was still leaps and bounds above doctor visits during pregnancy. At least I was expected to listen and learn, and glad to do so, in a month there will be times that I am flying solo.

Becky is of course, achy... various body parts hurt for various reasons. But we were quite pleased all said and done. Free formula! Fine baby! Good visit all around. Followed by a whole bunch of family. Only one side luckily... My dad and his girlfriend. My mom and the kids. My grandma. My aunt and her kids. In like lions out like lions. :^)

I am not sure when I will be blogging again this week, if I get any comics, you can bet they will get a few words here. See ya soon.

No comments: