Thursday, June 02, 2005

Making Mine Marvel (Again)

UPDATE: For those of you with aggressive pop-up blockers This should be a more direct link.

So, Marvel has been my top comic company for a long time. I grump and gripe at times, but I put alot into the company that has been there for me. But one thing I constantly wish they would do is embrace the internet age. Their own site has been just good enough for a long time. And even that is a stretch, I want more than a face lift and a new article or focus once in awhile. That has been fixed of course, but through other sites such as Newsarama.

But admit fellow Marvelites, wouldn't you go to Marvel for interviews with creators? Even creator chats? Well, it seems after all this time, Marvel wants that too. And I have never been happier. Go to Marvel.com and take a minute to take their survey. You will be entered to win some prizes, and you might help make Marvel the website... something to sit up and notice of.

Make Mine Marvel (even in a virtual sense)